[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Verisign and Certificates

Finally having waited for Verisign to send back a certificate for a while we
have given up waiting.  Last time we had our certificate renewed they failed
to send out the renewal in time, I had to chase them on the phone.

Luckily versions 2.0 of Netscape and later do allow other CAs' certs if in a
relatively patchy manner. As our business had come to a halt (from the
SSL perspective) I have now installed a EuroSign Certificate.

People expressed an interest in finding out what happened.  That is what
happened.  It is a bit of a nuisance, but I do not want to have this problem
every six months.